Monday, June 14, 2010

Off Again


I just returned to Blantyre from Mvuu Lodge (a safari destination) where I went with another friend (Rebekka) from Germany. After much problems and trying to organize things we ended up goingn to Mvuu which was more expensive than we had planned. However, once we arrived we realized that God had planned our trip exactly for us. We both felt so blessed to be there and to be able to see the things that we did and quite frequently we broke into songs of praise! When we came back to Blantrye and looked at our pictures we were both awed at what we were able to see and had a hard time believing that it was real.

Now I am preparing to go to the village to live with Abusa and Mayi Abusa again and I am very excited! I will be with them until Friday and then I am home for a day and a half before I go out with the Sunday School Training Team again. My month has become very busy and I am realizing that it will go by very very quickly!

God has blessed me so much this month once again and I am just shocked that He does even though I do not deserve it. One song that Rebekka and I repeatedly sang was, "Our God is an awesome God!" What an amazing song when you sing it from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment